The grown-up games-night for London’s in-the-know crowd, where the mood is relaxed, secretive, under-the-radar and non-geek. Creatives, brands, board game inventors, journalists, games fans and all-round interesting types come together to play a carefully-curated collection of table-top and face-to-face games, and enjoy a few beers.
Be in the know… register your interest…
Read about previous Board Game Club nights here:
- Inventors! Perfect your board game idea at the next Board Game Club event
- Board Game Club celebrates its first birthday
- Board Game Club set to be bigger and better in anniversary year
- Board Game Club hits London Toy Fair in search of the newest gaming action
- ToyNews reports from Board Game Club – “an emerging hotbed of inventor relations”
- Board Game Club’s Christmas Unwrapped event sees Crokinole take the ‘game of the night’ crown
- More brands than ever before set to showcase at Board Game Club’s Christmas Unwrapped event
- FrightFest success and Christmas event revealed
- Frankenstein’s Bodies to launch at Board Game Club’s October FrightFest
- September event a storming success!
- Check out the retro, the new, the childish and the controversial at Board Game Club’s fourth event
- September venue and date announced for Board Game Club!
- Board Game Club hits Clapham
- Second event success for Board Game Club
- Board Game Club enjoys successful debut
- Board Game Club launches in Shoreditch
- Gearing up for Board Game Club #2
- Board Game Club readies for second event
Board Game Club is an excellent way to get people hands-on playing with our fun-packed portfolio of board games and we’re thrilled our first inclusion featuring Boom Boom Balloon was such a hit!
Davina powell, brand manager, spinmaster games
I can strongly recommend #BoardGameClub… it was ridiculously enjoyable
AMELIA, board game club GUEST
Can’t wait for the next one!
andy, rollin’ dice podcast
A group of us headed down to Board Game Club and it turned out we didn’t want to leave. We were expecting our general knowledge to be pushed to the limit with Linkee and to uncover the depraved inner-workings of each other’s minds playing Cards Against Humanity, as was definitely the case. But who knew a group of twenty-somethings could really have so much fun with something as simple as an inflated balloon and a few plastic sticks (thanks to Boom Boom Balloon)? It was simple, scary and likely to cause a heart attack! Needless to say, we’ll be attending again.
cara davies, pr manager, firebox.com
A brilliant night! Great to play all the fun games, I had such a laugh! Can’t wait for the next date.
Adam, board game club regular
The power of face to face gaming was clearly evident at Board Game Club last Thursday. It’s face to face networking at its best. A beer, a good crowd and a great array of games.
RICHARD HEAYES, games DESIGNer